Casa Cipriani Dress Code
Our landmark building evokes the refined elegance of the Beaux-Arts period, so we ask that all members and guests respect the tradition of that era through appropriate attire. Members and guests who do not adhere to the below guidelines may be denied entry. This decision will be entirely at the discretion of our front desk team, and we ask that you ensure the dress code is conveyed to any guests you invite to the club.
- Sports shoes or trainers that would be worn for exercise/ sport after 12:00 PM
- Distressed or dirty shoes.
- Men’s shorts after 12:00 PM.
- Graphic T-Shirts.
- Hooded Sweatshirts.
- Ripped denim pants or shorts.
- Athletic or gym wear unless using the Wellness Center.
- Baseball caps and beanies.
- Flip flops and casual sandals.
- Overly revealing attire.
- Jeans, with no rips.
- Polo shirts can be worn in all areas of the club prior to 5:00 PM, after 5:00 PM polo shirts can be worn in all areas of the club except for The Restaurant, at which time a blazer/ jacket must be worn over.
- A simple round or V-neck T-shirt can be worn prior to 5:00 PM, after 5:00 PM a jacket/ blazer must be worn over.
- Elegant hats such as fedora, beret, or sunhat, which should be removed in the dining rooms.
- Jackets are encouraged for gentlemen in The Restaurant.
- Tailored shorts may be worn by women.
- Trainers and sneakers that are in good condition.